Thursday, December 20, 2007

Home Again


We traveled the Autobahn from Strasburg to Frankfurt without incident, and caught the flight back to Canada. Audrey got this nice picture of Greenland as we flew over on our way to Toronto.


From Toronto, we arrived in Calgary at about 1700h. We had a bit more luggage than we left with! After stopping at the Roadhouse resturant in Strathmore, and swapping drivers part way home due to fatigue, we made it back to Medicine Hat safe and sound!

There will never be another "First Trip to Europe" for Audrey and me, and Graham and Barb out did themselves to make sure we had the most memorable trip possible. They were the best of travel companions, and we really did have a fabulous time. So thanks to all. Until next time then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

heya stephenandaudreybogner.blogspot.com admin discovered your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com